Friday, April 11, 2008

YouTubes and Links

You will notice that I have a few new things on the right of the screen. My son, Rick, helped my BLOG by setting up some things for you to view and go to other links.

1. There are two YouTube items that Emily did during her high school concert. One is on the piccolo called "Pennywhistle Jig". This is a fun piece and very quick. How does her fingers fly that fast? The other is on the flute and called "Concertino". It's a little longer but a beautiful piece if you have the time to listen to it. Just click on the picture and make sure the sound is on your computer.

2. The third item is one of the Crimson River Quartet's number called "Echos From the Burning Bush". It's a fun song that the quartet does in concerts.

3. There are a couple of links listed below that for you to get to the Crimson River YouTube numbers. They have 41 on the internet now and are getting a lot of hits. Check out a couple of them.

4. The link to CrimsonRiver.com will get you into the site and you can read about the upcoming concert on April 26th at 7 p.m. Be sure to put that date on your calendar and attend if you are in the local Southern California area.

5. There is also a link to "HolyCoast.com" which is my son Rick's BLOG. He comments on political items and current events. Check it out.

There is so much I don't know about the internet and computers in general. But with a son who is quite knowledgeable on these things and a son-in-law that knows the computer inside out, I get done what I need to get done.

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

Your blog looks FANTASTIC Dick! You know more than you think about all of this if you are able to have a blog and keep it up! I think it's all learned by trial and error. And more trials!
I am adding you to my Google Reader so I can read you each day!
Thanks!
PS I have State Farm for my home owners...
:)